OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training : OSHA’s Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) standard (29 CFR 1910.120) requires eight hours of annual refresher training for waste site cleanup workers, as well as for workers at hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities. HAZWOPER emergency responders must have the annual training of sufficient duration and content to maintain their competencies.
Meet your annual HAZWOPER refresher training requirements with this Instructor-led, interactive course where you will learn:
- How to assess the risks of chemical releases
- How to protect your safety
- When and how to perform environmental monitoring with direct reading instruments
- Emergency response procedures
- How to manage and control unintended incidents